A to Z Databases
Events and Webinars
Interlibrary Loan Request
Study Room Reservations
Conference Room Reservations
Access Online Resources
Career Placement & Tutoring
Frequently Asked Questions
Help & Research Guides
Follow these six tips from Turnitin when you are researching and writing to help you avoid plagiarism:
Manage your time during the researching and writing process wisely.
1. Employ effective research strategies.
2. Choose when to summarize, paraphrase, or quote information from your sources.
3. Provide proper citations for your paraphrased, quoted, or summarized information.
4. Use the Turnitin Similarity Report to revise your mistakes.
5. Own your academic integrity and ask questions when you need help.