Flipster is a next-generation digital magazine solution that makes it easy for you to read your favorite magazines on your computer or mobile device.
I’ve never used Flipster magazines before. How do I get started?
- If you are on campus, you will simply click the link or click on a title to access Flipster. For off-campus access, you will need your GC ID # and password, a computer or other device with Internet access. Once you’ve logged into Flipster and found a magazine to read, click on the cover to read the title in your browser. Please note, you do not need to create a separate username and password to download Flipster titles.
How many magazines can be downloaded at one time?
- You may download as many as you would like.
How long can I have them?
- A magazine that is published weekly can be downloaded for 2 days. A magazine that is published monthly can be downloaded for one week.
Are there any late fees?
- No late fees! The titles never expire, so you don’t have to worry about overdue fees.
Are back issues available?
- Yes. To access back issues on your desktop or laptop computer, open the most recent issue of a magazine and select the “All Issues” menu item in the right column. To access back issues on your mobile device, open the most recent issue of a magazine and select the “All Issues” menu item from the menu in the top left corner.